1. Tumor Sequencing and Patient-Derived Xenografts in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Breast Cancer.
2. Trinucleotide Repeat Expansion in the Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Gene Leads to Widespread mRNA Splicing Changes in Fuchs' Endothelial Corneal Dystrophy.
3. Circular RNAs and their associations with breast cancer subtypes.
4. Functional and transport analyses of CLCN5 genetic changes identified in Dent disease patients.
5. BBBomics-Human Blood Brain Barrier Transcriptomics Hub.
6. Exome sequencing reveals frequent deleterious germline variants in cancer susceptibility genes in women with invasive breast cancer undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
7. RNA toxicity and missplicing in the common eye disease fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy.
8. The eSNV-detect: a computational system to identify expressed single nucleotide variants from transcriptome sequencing data.
9. Nephrocalcinosis is a risk factor for kidney failure in primary hyperoxaluria.
10. Distinguishing characteristics of idiopathic calcium oxalate kidney stone formers with low amounts of Randall's plaque.
11. MAP-RSeq: Mayo Analysis Pipeline for RNA sequencing.
12. Acute and chronic kidney injury in nephrolithiasis.
13. Oxalate quantification in hemodialysate to assess dialysis adequacy for primary hyperoxaluria.
14. Transcriptome-wide analysis of UTRs in non-small cell lung cancer reveals cancer-related genes with SNV-induced changes on RNA secondary structure and miRNA target sites.
15. An integrated model of the transcriptome of HER2-positive breast cancer.
16. Deep Sequence Analysis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Integrated Analysis of Gene Expression, Alternative Splicing, and Single Nucleotide Variations in Lung Adenocarcinomas with and without Oncogenic KRAS Mutations.
17. Tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand-induced apoptosis is inhibited by Bcl-2 but restored by the small molecule Bcl-2 inhibitor, HA 14-1, in human colon cancer cells.