1. Mutant BRAF Upregulates MCL-1 to Confer Apoptosis Resistance that Is Reversed by MCL-1 Antagonism and Cobimetinib in Colorectal Cancer.
2. Antitumor effect of the novel sphingosine kinase 2 inhibitor ABC294640 is enhanced by inhibition of autophagy and by sorafenib in human cholangiocarcinoma cells.
3. The Mutant KRAS Gene Up-regulates BCL-XL Protein via STAT3 to Confer Apoptosis Resistance That Is Reversed by BIM Protein Induction and BCL-XL Antagonism.
4. Association of Beclin 1 expression with response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation therapy in patients with locally advanced rectal carcinoma
5. Reversal of Mutant KRAS-Mediated Apoptosis Resistance by Con"nav nav-list" Noxa/Bik Induction and Bcl-2/Bcl-xL Antagonism in Colon Cancer Cells.
6. Beclin 1 and UVRAG Confer Protection from Radiation-Induced DNA Damage and Maintain Centrosome Stability in Colorectal Cancer Cells
7. p62/sequestosome-1 up-regulation promotes ABT-263-induced caspase-8 aggregation/activation on the autophagosome.
8. Farnesyltransferase inhibitor tipifarnib inhibits Rheb prenylation and stabilizes Bax in acute myelogenous leukemia cells
9. MSH3 mismatch repair protein regulates sensitivity to cytotoxic drugs and a histone deacetylase inhibitor in human colon carcinoma cells.
10. Prognostic impact of Beclin 1, p62/sequestosome 1 and LC3 protein expression in colon carcinomas from patients receiving 5-fluorouracil as adjuvant chemotherapy.
11. Inhibition of mTOR kinase by AZD8055 can antagonize chemotherapy-induced cell death through autophagy induction and down-regulation of p62/sequestosome 1.
12. The role of autophagy in cancer: therapeutic implications.
13. Autophagy modulation for cancer therapy.
14. Induction of autophagy-dependent apoptosis by the survivin suppressant YM155 in prostate cancer cells.
15. Sorafenib inhibits STAT3 activation to enhance TRAIL-mediated apoptosis in human pancreatic cancer cells.
16. Celecoxib-induced apoptosis is enhanced by ABT-737 and by inhibition of autophagy in human colorectal cancer cells.
17. The elongator complex interacts with PCNA and modulates transcriptional silencing and sensitivity to DNA damage agents.
18. BH3 mimetic obatoclax enhances TRAIL-mediated apoptosis in human pancreatic cancer cells.
19. Induction of Noxa sensitizes human colorectal cancer cells expressing Mcl-1 to the small-molecule Bcl-2/Bcl-xL inhibitor, ABT-737.
20. BH3 Mimetic ABT-737 Potentiates TRAIL-Mediated Apoptotic Signaling by Unsequestering Bim and Bak in Human Pancreatic Cancer Cells
21. A novel role for histone chaperones CAF-1 and Rtt106p in heterochromatin silencing.
22. cDNA cloning, functional expression and cellular localization of rat liver mitochondrial electron-transfer flavoprotein-ubiquinone oxidoreductase protein.
23. Rtt106p is a histone chaperone involved in heterochromatin-mediated silencing.
24. Functional expression and processing of rat choline dehydrogenase precursor.