1. A Prospective Genome-Wide Study of Prostate Cancer Metastases Reveals Association of Wnt Pathway Activation and Increased Cell Cycle Proliferation with Primary Resistance to Abiraterone Acetate-Prednisone.
2. Genome-wide association study identifies multiple risk loci for renal cell carcinoma.
3. SLCO1B1 polymorphisms and plasma estrone conjugates in postmenopausal women with ER+ breast cancer: genome-wide association studies of the estrone pathway.
4. Metformin pharmacogenomics: a genome-wide association study to identify genetic and epigenetic biomarkers involved in metformin anticancer response using human lymphoblastoid cell lines.
5. Genetic Polymorphisms in the Long Noncoding RNA MIR2052HG Offer a Pharmacogenomic Basis for the Response of Breast Cancer Patients to Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy.
6. Determining the frequency of pathogenic germline variants from exome sequencing in patients with castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
7. Measure transcript integrity using RNA-seq data.
8. Mutational Landscapes of Sequential Prostate Metastases and Matched Patient Derived Xenografts during Enzalutamide Therapy.
9. Exome sequencing reveals frequent deleterious germline variants in cancer susceptibility genes in women with invasive breast cancer undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
10. The International SSRI Pharmacogenomics Consortium (ISPC): a genome-wide association study of antidepressant treatment response.
11. Estrogens and their precursors in postmenopausal women with early breast cancer receiving anastrozole.
12. An integrated model of the transcriptome of HER2-positive breast cancer.