1. A Prospective Genome-Wide Study of Prostate Cancer Metastases Reveals Association of Wnt Pathway Activation and Increased Cell Cycle Proliferation with Primary Resistance to Abiraterone Acetate-Prednisone.
2. TSPYL Family Regulates CYP17A1 and CYP3A4 Expression: Potential Mechanism Contributing to Abiraterone Response in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
3. Androgen Receptor Variant AR-V9 Is Coexpressed with AR-V7 in Prostate Cancer Metastases and Predicts Abiraterone Resistance.
4. Tumor Sequencing and Patient-Derived Xenografts in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Breast Cancer.
5. Custom Gene Capture and Next-Generation Sequencing to Resolve Discordant ALK Status by FISH and IHC in Lung Adenocarcinoma.
6. Determining the frequency of pathogenic germline variants from exome sequencing in patients with castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
7. Measure transcript integrity using RNA-seq data.
8. Mutational Landscapes of Sequential Prostate Metastases and Matched Patient Derived Xenografts during Enzalutamide Therapy.
9. Exome sequencing reveals frequent deleterious germline variants in cancer susceptibility genes in women with invasive breast cancer undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
10. PatternCNV: a versatile tool for detecting copy number changes from exome sequencing data.