1. Tumor Sequencing and Patient-Derived Xenografts in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Breast Cancer.
2. Circular RNAs and their associations with breast cancer subtypes.
3. BBBomics-Human Blood Brain Barrier Transcriptomics Hub.
4. Exome sequencing reveals frequent deleterious germline variants in cancer susceptibility genes in women with invasive breast cancer undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
5. The eSNV-detect: a computational system to identify expressed single nucleotide variants from transcriptome sequencing data.
6. Gene expression, single nucleotide variant and fusion transcript discovery in archival material from breast tumors.
7. AT-101 downregulates BCL2 and MCL1 and potentiates the cytotoxic effects of lenalidomide and dexamethasone in preclinical models of multiple myeloma and Waldenström macroglobulinaemia.
8. An integrated model of the transcriptome of HER2-positive breast cancer.