1. Tumor Sequencing and Patient-Derived Xenografts in the Neoadjuvant Treatment of Breast Cancer.
2. Statistical Methods for Testing Genetic Pleiotropy.
3. Multiplex matrix network analysis of protein complexes in the human TCR signalosome.
4. Determining the frequency of pathogenic germline variants from exome sequencing in patients with castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
5. Exome sequencing reveals frequent deleterious germline variants in cancer susceptibility genes in women with invasive breast cancer undergoing neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
6. The kinship2 R package for pedigree data.
7. Detecting genomic clustering of risk variants from sequence data: cases versus controls.
8. Multiple genetic variant association testing by collapsing and kernel methods with pedigree or population structured data.
9. Regression modeling of allele frequencies and testing Hardy Weinberg Equilibrium.
10. Dopamine receptors D1 and D2 are related to observed maternal behavior.
11. Using the gene ontology to scan multilevel gene sets for associations in genome wide association studies.
12. Application of thrombolytic drugs on clotted blood and bone marrow specimens to generate usable cells for cytogenetic analyses.
13. Development of five dual-color, double-fusion fluorescence in situ hybridization assays for the detection of common MLL translocation partners.
14. Two-stage case-control designs for rare genetic variants.
15. Single versus multiple imputation for genotypic data.
16. Identification of genes and haplotypes that predict rheumatoid arthritis using random forests.
17. Assessment of genotype imputation methods.
18. Isochromosome 12p and polysomy 12 in primary central nervous system germ cell tumors: frequency and association with clinicopathologic features.
19. CCND1 rearrangements and cyclin D1 overexpression in renal oncocytomas: frequency, clinicopathologic features, and utility in differentiation from chromophobe renal cell carcinoma.
20. Testing genetic linkage with relative pairs and covariates by quasi-likelihood score statistics.
21. Utility of ALK-1 protein expression and ALK rearrangements in distinguishing inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor from malignant spindle cell lesions of the urinary bladder.
22. Robust multipoint identical-by-descent mapping for affected relative pairs.