1. SLCO1B1 polymorphisms and plasma estrone conjugates in postmenopausal women with ER+ breast cancer: genome-wide association studies of the estrone pathway.
2. Genetic Polymorphisms in the Long Noncoding RNA MIR2052HG Offer a Pharmacogenomic Basis for the Response of Breast Cancer Patients to Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy.
3. Genetic variations associated with gemcitabine treatment outcome in pancreatic cancer.
4. Metformin pharmacogenomics: a genome-wide association study to identify genetic and epigenetic biomarkers involved in metformin anticancer response using human lymphoblastoid cell lines.
5. A polygenic risk score for breast cancer in women receiving tamoxifen or raloxifene on NSABP P-1 and P-2.
6. Aromatase inhibitor-associated bone fractures: a case-cohort GWAS and functional genomics.
7. Acquired chromosomal anomalies in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients compared with more than 50,000 quasi-normal participants.
8. Selective estrogen receptor modulators and pharmacogenomic variation in ZNF423 regulation of BRCA1 expression: individualized breast cancer prevention.
9. TSPYL5 SNPs: association with plasma estradiol concentrations and aromatase expression.
10. Evaluation of CYP2D6 and efficacy of tamoxifen and raloxifene in women treated for breast cancer chemoprevention: results from the NSABP P1 and P2 clinical trials.
11. Genome-wide linkage analyses of hereditary prostate cancer families with colon cancer provide further evidence for a susceptibility locus on 15q11-q14.
12. Estimation of genotype relative risks from pedigree data by retrospective likelihoods.
13. Dense genome-wide SNP linkage scan in 301 hereditary prostate cancer families identifies multiple regions with suggestive evidence for linkage.
14. Searching for epistasis and linkage heterogeneity by correlations of pedigree-specific linkage scores.
15. Strong evidence of a genetic determinant for mammographic density, a major risk factor for breast cancer.
16. Affected relative pairs and simultaneous search for two-locus linkage in the presence of epistasis.
17. Genome-wide linkage scan of prostate cancer Gleason score and confirmation of chromosome 19q.
18. Prostate cancer and genetic susceptibility: a genome scan incorporating disease aggressiveness.
19. Alcohol intake in adolescence and mammographic density.